The very basic idea you need to know is how to add sections. Any page in your site is built from "stripes" - horizontal sections that come in a huge variety of designs, layouts and structures.
1. Hover between sections & click the "Plus" button
2. Choose the section that fits you the most. You can browse through the different types of sections from the upper sections' category-list. 3. Click the section & add it to your page 4. Voila - it's been added.
TIP: You can easily delete any section, replace it with another, move it up or down, or change its height. See step #3.
MusiHub Website Builder Step #2
Editing Elements: Text, Pictures, Buttons etc.
Each section is built from a variety of elements: Title, Subtitle, Picture, Button etc. You can click each element & insert your own content:
1. Click the element
2. A "Quick Menu" will appear - click the "Edit" button ("Upload" in this case)
3. Insert your own content: Enter your text or upload a picture.
TIP: Missing a Subtitle or a Button? You can also add new elements to each one of your items: just hover the "MORE" button in the "Quick Menu" and choose - "Add element". Choose the extra element you wish to add to your Item.
MusiHub Website Builder Step #3
Controlling a Section's layout, structure and other settings
Keep in mind that any of your Section is highly flexible in terms of layout & structure. You can control the number of items in a gallery or change the position of the text.
1. Click the "Section Controller" located on the right-side of each one of your Sections.
2. Click the "Manage" button to control the number of items, spacing and other key-settings.
3. Click "Switch Layout" to change the Items layout - Top, Bottom, Side-by-Side and Middle.
4. Click "Effects" to add some magic to your site- hover effects, scrolling effects and more.
TIP: you can copy & paste Sections easily using the "Copy" button. When pasting, you can add the Section as an "Instance" - meaning all changes on the original Section will be made also on its copy.
MusiHub Website Builder Step #4
Adding new pages
After building your first page, you can keep adding more and more pages:
1. Click the "Pages" top-menu button
2. Click "Add a New Page"
3. Choose Blank or one of our ready-made pages
4. Name your new page
5. Decide if you wish to add it to your main menu.
To navigate between your pages just click the "Pages" top-menu button, click your page name drop-down, and choose the page you wish to edit.
Adding internal links to your new page from anywhere on your site is also simple: Just click the element you like to connect, click "link" > "Pages" > Choose your page.
TIP: We recommend starting with a 1-3 pages website and grow over time. Highly focused sites are better and easier to handle - both for you and for your visitors.
MusiHub Website Builder Step #5
Publish Your Site & Connect a domain.
When you are done editing your site and ready to publish it to the world, you can connect it to an existing domain or buy a new one. We also provide an ad-free URL to preview the site.
1. Click "Publish"
2. Have a domain? Click "Connect an exisiting domain"
3. Need a new domain? Click "Buy a new domain".
4. New domains will automatically go live. Existing domains will need some basic modifications with your current registrar. A simple instructions will be sent to you after choosing this option.